ILM accredited training
This course consists of tutor presentations, group discussions/ exercises and individual work on a training session or presentation.
Personnel from a range of backgrounds who either have or are about to have some responsibility for providing training sessions in a workplace context.
Personnel who are interested in applying for promotion and want an accredited qualification to enhance their CV’s. Personnel who are looking to improve their current presentational skills.
- Understand good practice in presentation delivery; and
- Be able to plan, deliver and evaluate a short presentation
- Benefits of training and barriers to training
- Training Cycle
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Methods
- Learning Ladder and Learning Styles
- Planning a training session
- Communication Skills including questioning and receiving feedback
- Managing a group discussion
- Managing difficult people and/or situations
- Providing proof of learning
- Delivering a short presentation/training session.
- This course is for people who have or are about to have some responsibility for providing training sessions in a workplace context or delivering presentations to customers/clients.
- Will be aware of their own presentational skills and competences
- Will know and understand different presentational techniques
- Will be able employ some of the principles of best practice presentational skills
- Will be able demonstrate presentational skills in a training session
This course can be delivered in-house or at external training venues at times suitable for the training and development needs of your workforce. To discuss dates and venues please contact Jigsaw Project Management Solutions.