ILM accredited training
This course consists of tutor presentations, group discussions, exercises and individual work on a training session or presentation.
Practitioners in early years settings i.e. daycare, playgroups and nurseries.
- Understand the component of the planning cycle; and
- Identify strengths and areas for improvement in observations, assessment and planning in own setting.
- Requirements within statutory frameworks;
- Self-evaluation of planning process;
- Observation writing and methods;
- Writing learning outcomes;
- Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Development Planning; and
- Action Planning.
- Know and understand the essential building blocks for quality planning;
- Be able to lead self-evaluation of current practice; and
- Be able to manage change in own setting.
The course can be delivered in-house or at external training venues, at times suitable for your training and development needs. To discuss dates, times, and venue please contact Jigsaw Project Management Solutions.