AN INTRODUCTION TO
Association for Project Management (APM) accredited training
This course consists of tutor presentations, group discussions, exercises and individual work on a training session or presentation.
Personnel from a range of backgrounds who have either worked as a member of a project team or have had some experience as a project manager. This course is designed for people who want to develop their knowledge and practical application of project management. Personnel who are interested in applying for promotion and want an accredited qualification to enhance their CV. Personnel who are looking to increase their knowledge and understanding of project management.
- Know and understand project management terminology
- Be aware of some of the leadership and management relevant to project management
- Be able to employ some of the principles and competences of best practice project management.
- Project Management and the Operating Environment
- Project Life Cycle
- Management Structures
- Project Management Planning
- Scope Management
- Scheduling and Resource Management
- Risk and Issue Management
- Project Quality Environment
- Communication in the Project Environment
- Principles of Leadership and ManagementTeam Roles, Team Building and Motivation.
This course is designed for people who have either worked as a member of a project team or have an interest in becoming a project manager.
- Will know and understand the language of project management.
- Will be able to employ some of the principles of best practice project management.
- Will be aware of some relevant theories underpinning project management.
This course can be delivered in-house or at external training venues at times suitable for the training and development needs of your workforce. To discuss dates and venues please contact Jigsaw Project Management Solutions.