Association for Project Management (APM) accredited training
This course consists of tutor presentations, group discussions and individual work on project planning with a closed-book essay-based written examination (3hrs)
- Current project management personnel
- Personnel wishing to expand their knowledge and qualifications for a project management role
- Organisations wishing to demonstrate they have competent project management personnel.
- Examination techniques and practice
- Structure of Organisations
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Contexts and Environments
- Governance and Structured Methodologies
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Planning for Success
- Scope Management
- Schedule and Resource Management
- Project Risk Management and Issue Management
- Project Quality Management.
- Experience of working as a project manager or as a member of a project team.
- Will be able to understand the principles of best practice project management
- Will be able to confidently sit the examination
- Will be able to demonstrate their competences in project teams in the working environment.